Squeeze exercises are the best forms of pelvic floor training, but if your muscles are weak it can be difficult to train them properly. This is where the pelvic floor trainer iTouch Sure can help. It sends gentle electrical stimulation through the vaginal probe. The electrical impulses from the probe stimulates the muscles by alternating between the pulling and relaxing one would do during ordinary exercises
The pelvic floor trainer helps you regain your own muscle control. It prevents incontinence, leaks, frequent urination and increases your libido.
It is recommended to use the pelvic floor trainer 20 minutes a day. It is completely safe to use and completely foolproof. Within 3-5 months you will notice a marked improvement.
The probe is manufactured from polystyrene, stainless steel and is latex-free. Disconnect it from the remote control and clean it with soap and warm water.
The pelvic floor trainer is simple to use, but before use you should read the user guide thoroughly.
How to use the trainer:
- Remove the pelvic floor trainer from the packaging and insert the supplied batteries.
- Connect the remote control to the probe.
- Insert the probe into your vagina.
- Turn on the pelvic floor trainer and select the program and slowly increase the strength, but not to the point that it feels uncomfortable.
- Once the program has ended the apparatus automatically turns off, and you can remove the probe.
The product contains nickel.
You may not use the pelvic floor trainer if you are pregnant or epileptic, use a pacemaker, up to 12 weeks post an operation or have been diagnosed with uterine cancer. If you wear a hormonal intrauterine device (IUD) you can easily train with the iTouch. However, if you wear a copper IUD it is strongly advised that you do not use the trainer because the metal can lead the electric current farther up than intended.
The user guide is only available in Danish, but the video guides on the product page are in English.