How to return a product
With Sinful you can return an unopened package or a single product for up to 365 days after purchase.
*For hygienic reasons the right of return will expire when the packaging of intimate products is opened. That means you will lose the right to return if you break the seal on products that for health and hygiene reasons are not suitable for return. Products not for intimate use may be unpacked if you can return them in the same condition as you received them. This means that lingerie etc. may be tried on, as long as the product can be returned in the same condition and packaging in which you received it. The right to return will expire if and when you use the product in a way where the use obviously reduces the value of the product significantly.
Return a whole order or a single product
You can return the package/product to us by:
- refusing to accept/pick up the package.
- sending the unused product back to us within the standard 14-day right of cancellation period or within Sinful’s 365-day return policy, i.e. within 365 days from placing your order. When you return products to us after having received them, you yourself bear the shipping costs.
If you have any questions about the above, you are welcome to contact us.
How to return a purchase
You can send an unused and unopened product back to us by:
- printing the return form, filling it out and including it in the package If you do not have a printer you can write it out by hand instead.
- sending the package to Mcompany ApS, Axel Kiers Vej 3, 8270 Højbjerg, Denmark.
You are responsible for the value of the package until Sinful has received it. You should therefore take care that the product is properly and securely packaged.
You bear the cost of returning shipment. Sinful does not provide return labels.
NOTE! Sinful does not accept carriage forward packages. We accept only packages shipped to our address.
How to get your money back
When using your 14-day right of return on an unopened or unused product, the refund will take place within 14 days of receiving confirmation that you regret your purchase.
When using Sinful’s 365-day limited right of return, refunding will take place once we have received the item and verified that it meets the condition requirements for right of return.
See more on refunding here.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us.
When you place orders with shops in the EU, you always have a 2-year warranty as a minimum, and this also applies to orders you place with Sinful. If you notice a flaw/deficiency in a product, you must inform us that you wish to complain about such flaw no later than 2 years after receiving your order.
However, you must inform us as soon as possible and no later than 2 months after noticing a flaw/deficiency that you wish to make a complaint about a product.
In case of a dispute, we will follow the ruling of the Competition and Consumer Authority.
How to make a claim
You can exert your right of complaint the following way:
- First, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will then inform you of how to proceed.