Beppy Dry Comfort is a smart and comfortable alternative to tampons for "that time of the month". It is a small, soft pink tampon, which is 5 cm long and 3 cm high. The soft sponge-material makes it easy to insert up, because it adapts to the inner anatomy. It is developd by a team of gynaecologists, who focused on the special form of sponges.
Beppy tampons are designed for women who wish to have complete freedom of movement during travelling, sport, swimming and ever during sex. The sponge has a good absorbency, ensuring that you stay clean and dry when you use it.
Beppy tampons are single-use products. You can use it for between 4-8 hours, all depending on how heavy your flow is. The tampons are also available in a "wet" version, where the sponge has added vaginal intimate cream. Try both versions and find out which type best suits your needs.
Note! Beppy does not recommend having sex if your partner is very long, as the sponge will get pushed far back in the vagina.
How to use a Beppy tampon:
1. Wash your hands thoroughly.
2. Remove the sponge from it's packaging. You could wet it or apply a little lubricant before insertion.
3. Take it between your thumb and index finger, and press together.
4. It is easiest to insert up if you stand up with one leg on a, for eg. chair.
5. Use your other hand to "open", and insert the sponge as hig hup as you can.
6. When you want to remove the sponge you use the same procedure. It may be helpful to wash yourself and get the sponge wet again for easier removal.
7. The sponge may not be thrown away in the toilet.